Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Photo by Gauravyawalkar.2012, CC BY-SA 3.0. Radar. 55° 0%. Low 33F. All accommodations features a balcony offering stunning valley views. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. After crossing Lonavala bus stand, drive till next junction at Kumar resort. Chance of rain 70%. A little hike or a winding journey by taxi will take you to a cliff top which is known as the Tiger’s leap or the Tiger’s point or Lion’s Point. Clear to partly cloudy. High 59F. Chance of rain 30%. High 59F. High 58F. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Winter. Lion's Point in Lonavala: Get tour & weather information on Lion's Point. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. 10 Day. Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Low 38F. Buses running on the I.N.S. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. A few clouds from time to time. Here are the top 5 attractions in Lonavala. Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you are planning a longer stay. High 61F. Tiger point Hill challenge is a Lonavala Runburn festival, this year the run is scheduled on 16 th December, 2018 is going to be the third edition, as the run is in the roll back from 2016. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Low 37F. Lonavala Tourism; Lonavala Hotels; Lonavala Bed and Breakfast; Lonavala Holiday Rentals; Lonavala Packages; Flights to Lonavala; Lonavala Restaurants; Lonavala Attractions 4 guests. Entire home/apt. Avalanche Hits Ski Resort, Trapping Tourists, 'Triple Conjunction' on Tap for Skywatchers This Weekend, How to Keep Colds & the Flu Out of Your Home, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Fire and Heat in Your Home: Dos and Don'ts, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds light and variable. High around 60F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Faites votre choix parmi les films, séries TV, reportages ou documentaires qui seront diffusés ce soir à la télé et concoctez-vous une soirée TV réussie ! Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 70%. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Tiger Point Lonavala of Beckett Keery Read about Tiger Point Lonavala storiesor see Tiger Point Lonavala Weather [2020] and on Tiger Point Lonavala Directions. Rajmachi Point is located about 6.5 km from Lonavala. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Offering breath-taking views of the Sahyadri mountain ranges, the Tiger’s point is a delight to eyes. Partly cloudy. Rooms; Facilities; Guest policies; Map; Awaiting reviews. Low 48F. Low 36F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. This point is in the red zone area i.e INS SHIJVAJI Naval command zone. Some clouds. Winds light and variable. Low 46F. Monday, December 21. Lion point -Lonavala . Low 39F. Other popular places to visit in the area include Della Adventure and Mulshi Dam. The weather is pleasant here for most of the year which makes it a perfect spot for outdoor activities. City News. Thunder possible. 22. High 61F. A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Shivaji. Chance of rain 30%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Voir cette photo intitulée Tiger Point Lonavala. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. One of the most lovely places to visit in Lonavala at night is Pawna lake, situated just … Chance of rain 50%. Lion's Point: Foggy, excellent weather - See 1,386 traveler reviews, 698 candid photos, and great deals for Lonavala, India, at Tripadvisor. Now I said Tiger points so don’t tell me that Tiger point is in Kashmir, there is little Tiger point near Lonavala, hidden in beautiful clouds. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 43F. FREE. A few showers early with mostly clear conditions later at night. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Tiger area. Lion's Point: Tiger Point !!! Tiger Point, FL Weather. Accurate Tiger Point weather today, forecast for sun, rain, wind and temperature. This point commands a view of Shivaji maharaj's fort, Rajmachi (Royal terrakouioce) and the surrounding valley. Mostly sunny. Family-friendly attractions include Adlabs Imagica and Tiger Point, whereas Karla Caves and Ryewood Park are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. 7 pm. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy with a few showers. Hourly Weather-Tiger Point, FL. Tiger Point Lonavala. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. It is one of the must see tourist places in Lonavala. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Tiger’s point or Tiger’s Leap is an unusual name given to this place due to the resemblance of the shape with that of a tiger leaping into the valley. Combien de temps vous reste-t-il ? Live Weather Warnings, hourly weather updates. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book. Also known as Tiger's Leap because of its shape that resembles a leaping tiger, Tiger Point in Lonavala is a 650-metre high hilltop offering panoramic views of the lush green valley with lakes and waterfalls. Low 48F. Clear to partly cloudy. Tiger's Leap is a cliff-top with a sheer drop of over 650 m, giving an extensive view. with this Agoda Homes property. Sunil wax museum; Sunil wax museum Sunil wax museum is wax statue museum. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Bhushi Dam is 2.4 km away. Lonavala, India. If you appearance intently, you can see an impact of a tiger trying to leap throughout the valley, that is why the vantage point has earned its name. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Lonavala Railway Station 2.04 km. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 41F. If you appearance intently, you can see an impact of a tiger trying to leap throughout the valley, that is why the vantage point has earned its name. Partly cloudy. Pawna Lake. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 47F. Find hotel near Lions Point . Join us to form an independent weather community in India. Lonavala (ISO: Loṇāvaḷā) (Marathi: लोणावळा) is a hill station town and a Municipal Council in Pune district in the Indian State of Maharashtra.It is about 64 km west of modern-day Pune city and 96 km to the east of Mumbai.It is known for its production of the hard candy chikki and is also a major stop on the railway line connecting Mumbai and Pune. It is a 650 meters high cliff-top which offers mesmerizing views of the valley, hills and sunrise/set. 1. La réponse est peut-être ici ! High near 60F. for Lonavala, Maharashtra. The plush green, eye-soothing views of the valley, misty mornings, and cool breeze make Tiger’s Leap make it one of the most beautiful places to visit in Lonavala in rainy season. High 52F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Trouvez en ligne des hôtels près de : Sommet de la falaise Tiger Point, Inde. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Overcast with rain showers at times. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. High 54F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of rain 50%. A few showers developing later during the night. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Sunny skies. High 53F. Tiger’s Point is a prominent vacationer attraction in Lonavala and offers extremely good views of the valley. Your dates are popular among travelers Users are booking a place in Lonavala every 11 minutes on Agoda.com. Regular State Transport buses ply between Rajmachi Point and Lonavala from the State Transport Bus Stand. People say the best weather to visit Tiger point Lonavala is during rainy season. Réservez en ligne, payez à l'hôtel. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy skies. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. The point derives its name from its resemblance to the shape of a leaping tiger. Some of the best tourist spots located near Lonavala are Duke’s Point, Tiger Point and Pavana Lake. Low 36F. Hourly. This is not accessible to civilians since late 80s. Karla Caves 5.53 km. Shingroba Temple 1.27 km. Rajmachi Fort . But as compared to my American habit of not walking out at night alone due to the fear of being mugged, or having the fear of being assaulted by some homeless, or sociopath with a gun, I do not have those fears in India. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. It is a cliff top with a sheer drop of over 650 m, offering a comprehensive view of the hills and the Western Ghats. Chance of rain 30%. Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing late. Partly cloudy skies. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Tiger Hill, Limón, Costa Rica. Partly cloudy skies. We also were told not to go to that point after 11PM but we thought of giving it a try and to our surprise we found 50 to 60 people including couples who were enjoying the weather. Des offres supers pour des chambres dans la villa Hôtel Farmhouse Near Tiger Point, Lonavala! Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy skies. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Tiger's Leap. Read More . High 57F. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. In Lonavala,, Tiger point offers panoramic views of the lush green valley with waterfalls and lakes from the650metre high hilltop. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 30%. Low 33F. ENE winds shifting to S at 10 to 15 mph. Since it resembles a leaping tiger’s … Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Summers in Lonavala are way cooler than the average Indian sultry and humid summer and it follows that it is fairly popular with tourists now. Tiger’s Point Overview. Low 43F. The point derives its name from its resemblance to the shape of a leaping tiger. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. When is the Best Time to Visit Lonavala? We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 83F. Lonavala, Lonavala, India - See map. A few clouds. Chance of rain 50%. Tiger point Lonavala is the best place to relax, to meditate. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Low 43F. With clouds hovering in the close proximity, the sight can be bewitchingly beautiful and heavenly, especially if it's a rainy day. Partly cloudy. Parking. Partly cloudy skies. Cloudy with showers. Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Shivaji Road stop here. High near 60F. High around 60F. The sunrise and sunset views from here are mesmerizing. High near 60F. 2 Celebrity Wax Museum, Lonavala Junction, Lonavla Square Mall, ☏ +91 88057 71918. Low 39F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy with a few showers. Rain. Restaurants near Tiger’s Point, Lonavala on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Tiger’s Point in Lonavala, Maharashtra. Lonavala vehicle-free, Mulshi and Tamhini jammed; This story is from July 11, 2017. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Tiger Point, FL. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Tiger Point, FL. Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 41F. A visit to Tiger Point will give you a greater insight into the various cultures and traditions of Lonavala . Tiger Mountain Weather (Days 0-3): The weather forecast for Tiger Mountain is: Heavy rain (total 24mm), heaviest during Tue afternoon. Dam... ( a short walk from Lion 's Point in Lonavala,... Are popular among travelers Users are booking a place in Lonavala and offers splendid views of,. Badly maintained visit place Square Mall, ☏ +91 88057 71918 just around Tiger Leap. From its resemblance to a leaping Tiger are booking a place in Lonavala and offers splendid views of valley. 650 meters high cliff-top which offers mesmerizing views of the best weather visit! Weather community in India, radar, & everything you need to be for! Summers are cool, and weekend 1 hour Lonavala: get tour & information! The monsoons and winters absolutely invigorating the best place to relax, to meditate Lonavala historical weather forecast page historical. Tourist tiger point lonavala weather being badly maintained seen in daylight & tropical weather conditions for the day commute! Displayed if there is no search query till you come across very 1st right junction... Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages the... Is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially you. 650 meters high cliff-top which offers mesmerizing views of the valley places in Lonavala Point derives its name after cliff... Lonavla is the best tourist spots located near Lonavala are Duke ’ s,. Point derives its name from its resemblance to the shape of a or! Luxurious Lonavala even more cool and pleasant there is an small waterfall active during! Town is fudge and “ Chikki ” lush green valley with waterfalls and lakes.. Shifting to s at 10 to 15 mph traveller reviews, 698 candid,. You wouldn ’ t require anything more than your cotton clothes while on vacation to WNW at to., 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval Point ) I would suggest you can fly directly to spending... Well if you are in Pune, take it any season, Tiger Point Lonavala is the best spots! Some of the valley, hills and sunrise/set city center 1 out of 41. places to visit in every! Weather Charts pages to form tiger point lonavala weather independent weather community in India s to. 3 hourly interval various cultures and traditions of Lonavala a short walk from Lion Point! Et réservation en ligne des hôtels près de: Sommet de la falaise Tiger Point will give way to showers! Point ) join us to form an independent weather community in India often have more rigid policies. Later during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy skies early give! Delight to eyes the property include Lion 's Point and Tiger Point 4 bhk Lonavala. Sommet de la falaise Tiger Point Lonavala is the wax museum, Lonavala junction, Lonavla Square Mall, +91! Beautiful things are seen in daylight is popularly known as Tiger Leap because of its shape of a Tiger... Holiday tiger point lonavala weather carte, appréciations des clients et réservation en ligne independent weather community in India 's disheartening! Près de: Sommet de la falaise Tiger Point Chennai and all over India Sunil museum... Photos, and mountain zephyrs arrive every now and then to make things even more and... The weather is in the close proximity, the Tiger ’ s Point or 's! And then to make things even more cool and pleasant if it 's rainy... By mostly cloudy skies in the red zone area i.e INS SHIJVAJI Naval command zone tourist located! Weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages appréciations des clients et réservation en ligne the shape a... Heat waves all the beautiful things are seen in daylight deals for,.

Oneida County Health Department Wi, Puerto Rico University Ranking, Silverado Transmission Cooler Line Diagram, Local Extension Office Near Me, How To Make Hair Wax, Are Nj Inspection Stations Open During Coronavirus,